Sunday, May 15, 2011

Writing Prompt Assignment #1

Question:

  • What memorable texts (picture books, poems, oral stories, films, etc.) have influenced your definition of growing up?



  •  
       I have to say a lot of disney movies have influenced my growing up. That was mostly all I watched. and what just forms your child into the personality they have today. The movies give you a sense of action like watching "Peter Pan" for days kids were probably trying to fly. Or with movies like "Toy Story" I bet every single child in America checked to see if there Toys were playing around when they were slepping. The movies give you imagination, and a reason to believe in fictional and fantasy things. Even the songs sang in the movies kept parents agrivated by there kids repeating the song over and over again. After seeing the "Lion King" all I ever wanted to do was to put a catr in the air and sing the "Circle of Life" . After seeing "George of the Jungle" all I wanted to do was swing on wines and rip my shirt of and scream oooooooohhhhhhohohohohohoh. Those movies influneced me to have a great imagination today which is awesome because it just gave me a creative mind. What I can't wait is to be King. And seeing all the princesses made little girls feel like princesses themselves and just made them feel beautiful.

    Some of all my Favorite Disney movies are ;
    •  Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
    • Pinnochio
    • Cinderella
    • Peter Pan
    •  Sleeping Beauty
    • 101 dalamtions
    • The Jungle Book, The Little Mermaid, Beauty and teh Beast, Aladdin, The Lion King,2, 1 and a half, Pocahantas, Toy Story 1,2,3 , Hunchback of Notre Dame, Hercules, George of the Jungle, Mulan, A Bugs Life, Tarzan, 102 dalmations, The Emperors New Groove, Recess: Schools Out, The Princess Diaries, Monsters Inc., Lilo & Stitch, The Santa Clause 1,2, Holes, Finding Nemo, etc. etc. etc.






    No comments:

    Post a Comment