Monday, May 23, 2011

Writing Prompt Assignment #2

Question # 14 What are some questions and concerns you have about growing up and adulthood?
  Poem


Will I /Will Someone
Will I have a big house
Will someone be able to feed me
Will I be able to chase the ice-cream truck with my mommy
Will I someone hold my hand when crossing big streets
Will someone be waking me up with song
Will someone be choosing my clothes out and ironing them
Will someone be braiding my hair on weekends
Will someone be giving be giving me hot chocolate in bed
Will someone be putting me in the corner when I behave bad
Will someone make me a snack after school
Will someone tuck me in
Will someone be there when I have bad dreams and to comfort me
Will someone take me and my siblings to the park every weekend to play 
Will someone be kissing me goodbye when I go to school
Will someone be there to buy me all the bratz dolls in the world
Will someone be helping me clean my room on saturdays
Will someone be there to help me play on the computer
Will someone be there to tell me no more tv time for bed


  I'm afraid of growing up beacause all those "Wills" is my 
mommy and I know she won't be there every time I need her.

No comments:

Post a Comment